Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy
Diploma in Yoga is a full-time program in Yoga and Naturopathy. The program is covered in the course of 1 year covering all the major aspect of the study of Yoga. The prominence of Yoga has been on an increase across the globe, with more and more people knowing its benefits on health both in terms of physical and mental health. Along with becoming a medium of leading a healthy lifestyle, yoga has also turned to be a mode of a profession, with people opting for a career in this field. The program of Diploma in Yoga envisages to provide the required training to the aspirants who wish to undertake the further career in this field. The syllabus of Diploma in Yoga comprises of theory and practical method of teaching.
Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Science & Naturopathy is considered to be a lucrative course from the aspect of opportunity that is provided to the candidate after its completion. Yoga is one of the ancient spiritual forms of preventive therapy of alternative medicine that originated in India. It has become one of the popular physical exercises across the world. PG Diploma in Yoga Science and Naturopathy course trains and prepares students for yoga aspects of life.
Objectives of the course
- Yoga education could help to equip oneself with basic knowledge about one’s personality, to learn to handle oneself well in all life situations, to learn techniques of gaining good health,
- Students are imparted with the fundamentals and principles of Yoga. They are given practical training in performing varied asanas and their uses on both mental and physical health.
- Yoga practice helps in controlling the disorders of human system by yoga therapy.
- Yoga education can enhance all the activities of the students, be it academic or sport or social.
Careers and Employability
- These programs in Yoga prepares the candidates as Yoga Therapy teacher or instructor as paramedical personnel in hospitals, clinics.
- Students can their own Yoga Centers.
- Such postgraduates are hired in capacities such as Yoga Teacher, Clinical Psychologist, Therapist, Yoga Instructor etc.
Outcomes of the course
- At the end of the course the students will be able to understand traditional Indian Yoga systems; the philosophy of the Yoga systems and the new thought in Yoga movement in the country
- The programme will develop basic understanding of the human anatomy, the human physiology and a deeper understanding of the human systems.
- The students will be introduced to regular and rigorous practice (sadhana) of yoga practices that would make them disciplined and knowledgeable Yoga teachers
- The students will be introduced to the essential elements of a yogic life style, the concept of health and disease and their remedies through yoga practice.
PG Diploma in Data Science & Analytics