This is to inform that there will be no entrance test for admission in P.G. Diploma in Data Science and Analytics. The admission will be on merit basis. All the student required to attend the spot counselling on 30th August 2019 with all original documents and semester fee of Rs. 52500/- (Through Demand Draft in the favour of Principal CCSD) The students who have not applied yet for P.G. Diploma in Data Science and Analytics and want to take admission in above course are required to attend the spot counselling on 30th August along with all original documents and Demand Draft of above said amount.
1. Opening of Online Application Form on University website: 31.07.2019 (Wednesday).
2. Last date for submission of Online Application Forms duly filled in for admission at the University website: 24.08.2019 (Saturday).
3. Availability of the list of the candidates for entrance test on University website: 26.08.2019 (Monday).
4. Date & Time of Entrance Test: 28.08.2019 (Wednesday),
11:00 A.M. -12:00 noon.
(Note: Students must report at examination center before 1 hour of commencement of exam.)
5. Declaration of Results: 31.08.2019 (Saturday).
6. 1st Counseling by respective Department: 02.09.2019(Monday).
7. 2nd Counseling by respective Department: 03.09.2019(Tuesday).
8. Spot admission (if seats remain vacant): 04.09.2019 & 05.09.2019.
9. Selected candidate should submit their Course fee at the time of counselling.
10. Date of Commencement of the course work classes: 09.09.2019 (Monday).
Objective of the Course:
The Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science & Analytics a unique 12 months program offered by J.C. Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA, Faridabad is an excellent blend of knowledge and practice in the field of Data Science and its industrial applications. The program is targeted for creating qualified Data Science professionals. The Program also offers six weeks of hands-on real-life analytical projects for participants to get equipped with strong analytical and programming which makes them highly demanding and employable on completion of the program.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA/M.Sc./BCA / B.Sc (Maths / Stats / Operation Research / Economics / Computer Science / Information Technology).
- Candidates who have appeared in the final semester examination and awaiting results may also apply. However, they have to submit proof of passing all semester examination/final degree at the time of start of the course. Otherwise no certificate will be issued.
- On the date of counselling/admission, the candidate must produce the original mark lists up to the last semester/year of examination.
Number of Seats: 20 (Twenty)
All interested candidates are required to fill the Registration form with registration fees before 15th August, 2019 with all the necessary following documents.
- Original and self-attested Copies of Proof of Age, Qualifications, etc.
- One passport size photograph and one stamp size photograph for identity card.
- Self-attested copy of Govt. issued photo ID card (AADHAR Identity proof must for SC/ST Candidates).
- Self-attested copy of community certificate (if availing SC/ST fee concession)